Breathe New Life into Old Photos with Photo Restoration ad Retouching

I have always enjoyed photo editing. It might not sound so glamorous, but I can spend hours adjusting imperfections in photos, balancing color, removing scratches and brightening smiles. I am now bringing my photo retouching skills to Etsy as a service! It's tough to package the service up but I am starting with a basic listing that should cover most retouching needs. Here are some before and after examples of what I have done with pictures both old and new:






If you are in the market for photo restoration, shoot me an email at allison [at] fraskedesigns dot com!

2 comments:

  1. this is great. Fun idea for etsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective
    retouche image

    ReplyDelete