USPS Introduces Stamps Honoring Industrial Design

On June 29, 2011, the USPS issued a new set of forever stamps honoring 12 of the nation's most important and influential industrial designers. Encompassing everything from furniture and electric kitchen appliances to corporate office buildings and passenger trains, the work of these designers helped shape the look of everyday life in the 20th century.
I am excited the USPS is expanding their Forever Stamp offering with something as cool as this! I purchase Forever Stamps usually since you never know when postage prices will rise and I hate getting stuck with old stamps, but the downside to Forever Stamps is that the designs have been limited. I will definitely be grabbing some of these on my next stamp purchase!


Originally spotted via Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment