West Medford Open Studios


I am excited to announce that I will be participating in this year's West Medford Open Studios!

I'll be participating with members of Boston Handmade at the event taking place Saturday April 30 and Sunday May 1 from noon to 5pm each day at 56 Bower Street in Medford. I am looking forward to showing among other talented artists in West Medford. I am particularly excited since I grew up in West Medford, so it will be nice to participate as an artist back where it all began twenty-something years ago!

Four members of Boston Handmade are fortunate to have a space in a vacant apartment on Bower Street right around the corner from the West Medford Fire Station off Harvard Ave. Balloons will mark all participating venues for the weekend. You can download a pdf map here.

Boston Handmade members include:

Allison of Fraske Designs
Sharon of Stray Notions
Karen of City by the Sea Ceramics
Lynne of Cozy Cottage Creations

I love Open Studios season and am looking forward to being a part of this event! Visit wmos.org for more information and for a list of other participating artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment