Flick of the Week | 1.28.11

I love this picture. It was taken in DC, and made the front page of The Washington Post (although I saw it via Tosh.0). I feel like we could see this happen in Boston... a man running coat-less through snow with an ice cream cone.

It looks like it might be vanilla ice cream... Vanilla is not worth running for, so I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it is something more exciting like... coffee?

Either way, this is my favorite photo of the week! This may or may not become a regular topic on this blog.

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome. I vote for having your favorite photo of the week every week

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome! I recently heard that New Englanders eat my ice cream in the winter than in the summer. Could be false but it got me thinking about who are all these crazy ice cream eaters. I guess we now know one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kerry i think i will try to make it a regular occurrence! emily i heard that new englanders eat more ice cream per capita nation wide than any other state... no matter the season.... doesnt surprise me!! i just bought some peppermint stick ice cream this morning food shopping... is 9:30am too early to have some?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i think i already found next week's photo... this will be easy... welcome to the official new series "flick of the week"!!!!

    ReplyDelete