Vote for me in the Etsy and NASA Space Craft Contest!

Remember the Space Craft Contest I entered? Welllllllll voting has begun!

I would very much appreciate it if you would take a moment to vote for my submission under the category NASA and Etsy Space Craft 2D Reproduction. It's easy, here's how:

1) Log in to your Etsy account
2) Visit this link:
http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=112
3) Vote for A Place So Gloriously Wired with Lights and Sounds (that's mine!)

That's it!

Voting ends November 19 so be sure to do it asap!

About the contest: NASA and Etsy invited Etsy members to celebrate artistic exploration and commemorate the end of the NASA Space Shuttle Program with a creative challenge: Share an original handmade item or work of art inspired by the NASA Space Shuttle Program and space exploration at large.

Prizes include a trip to an upcoming launch as NASA’s VIP guest, Etsy shopping sprees, and cool merchandise from NASA and Etsy. The winning artwork might even be flown on the Space Shuttle! If you vote for me, I might bring you as my guest if I win the grand prize :)

Not an Etsy member? Then it's high time that you register here: https://www.etsy.com/register.php

Thanks everyone, and wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. thanks, jaye! we had a meeting today and beth and i discussed how we miss you but are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I voted for yours, is there one better?! No

    ReplyDelete