Jim Henson’s Fantastic World at The National Heritage Museum


There is a Jim Henson exhibit at the National Heritage Museum in Lexington MA going on now through June 27, 2010. I am definitely going to make a plan to check it out! Having grown up watching Sesame Street and The Muppets, I think it will be such a great experience to see the puppets, drawings, storyboards, photos, etc that have been brought together for this exhibit.

Here are some of my favorite Sesame Street clips:









And a bonus "Rainbow Connection" covered by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes:

3 comments:

  1. I would like to add the Count singing "The Batty Bat" and Patti LaBelle singing "How I miss my X."

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucie, i almost added the count, but i was getting out of control and had to stop somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all versions of Rainbow Connection. Just added that one to my list :-)

    ReplyDelete