Mass Market this weekend, etc...

The Bazaar Bizarre was so much fun! I am so happy to have been a part of it and so thankful to my special helpers Erin and Kristina - I would have been lost without them and had a lot less laughs throughout the day :)

If you missed me at the BazBiz, fear not! Fraske Designs will be doing an encore presentation at the Mass Market at the MassArt Gymnasium at 621 Huntington Ave in Boston MA this coming Sunday, December 13, from 11 am to 5 pm. I'll be sharing a table with Elizabeth Brennick Designs... and sharing the floor with lots of great artists and crafters!




If you are up for a craft marathon this weekend, stop by the SOWA Holiday Market in the South End of Boston at Cathedral High School. You'll find such artists as Chroma Lab, Lucie Wicker Photography, Vintage by Crystal, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment