A Sucessful Day at SoWa


Sunday was the Boston Handmade group show at The SoWa Open Market. The morning was rainy for set up but the sky cleared in time for SoWa to begin and it turned out to be a great day! Beth of Elizabeth Brennick Designs was kind enough to share her tent with me. Our neighbors were Jen of Blue Alvarez Designs, Crystal of Vintage by Crystal, and Louise of The Hole Thing.
Jessica of Reclaimed to You took this nice picture of me and my neighbors:


and here is a picture of our tent:

I was happy to have the chance to be part of the SoWa Open Market, it's such a great group of artists and really well executed. It was a strong group of vendors and I was lucky to have a chance to participate.
I picked up some art from Amy of Bumble Belly Designs. I had trouble choosing so I picked three small works. I think this is the beginning of a collection!
In other SoWa news, Lucie of Lucie Wicker Photography started to learn how to knit on Sunday. Go Lucie! Speaking of photography, I promised Kerry of Kerry Hawkins Photography that I would upload new photos soon. Sorry, Kerry. I know. I know. They are coming. I have them, I swear.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I keep forgetting to upload my knitting pictures, thanks for the reminder. See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete