The Little Sketchbook that Could

I have finished my sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project well in advance of the due date. Hooray! It will be on its merry way to the Art House when I drop it in the mail tomorrow.

sketchbook

I really enjoyed this project. If you need a refresher, this project will tour the United States beginning in February and will feature a collection of sketchbooks filled with work by various people from all over the place. My sketchbook ended up being a kind of visual diary of the last decade of my life... I hope visitors to the galleries it will be displayed in will enjoy viewing it at least 10% as much as I enjoyed creating it!

1 comment:

  1. yikes, I still have quite a few pages to do. That is so cool you got it done. I have to say I have been enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would. It is going to be fun seeing the work displayed.

    ReplyDelete