Boston Handmade Marketplace Re-cap

The Boston Handmade Marketplace was a huge success this weekend! So much of a success that I hardly had any time to walk around and say hello to the other vendors, let alone take any pictures (special thanks to Amy O'Keefe who came at just the right time to allow me to escape my booth for a few minutes in the middle of the day, and Bret for assisting with the break down).
There was a great turnout for the event. I asked around, and a lot of the people who visited my table had read about it in the Boston Globe. Thanks to Jessica Burko for being a superstar organizer! I know everyone was pleased with the event.
I had the pleasure of sitting next to Maddy of Lucky Monkey, a talented artist who wears many hats! I was able to meet some of the new members of Boston Handmade as well, so it was nice to put some names to faces. In addition, the people attending the event were all so friendly. All of that goodness plus no rain equaled a great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment