Customized Cookbook

For a long time, I have wanted to create a customized cookbook including favorite recipes of mine as well as favorites of my family and friends. While I didn't technically make any New Year's resolutions for 2008, I did decide back in January that I would make it my goal to complete one by the year's end. Well, I am off to a slow start, but while I don't have much physical progress yet, there is plenty going on in my mind about how the layout will be and what kind of theme it may follow.
There are some decent looking options for self-publishing like blurb or lulu, so this plan of mine is definitely attainable. I just need to get myself in gear.
Where you come in: If you feel so inclined, I would love for you to share your favorite recipes with me for inclusion in my cookbook! It would be even better if you could include a note about why you like this recipe or how you developed it/ where it came from. I would like each recipe to almost have its own personality just like all of the wonderful people who will hopefully submit recipes, so feel free to send them along anytime... I am officially accepting submissions on a rolling basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment